I always enjoy having a nosey at my favorite bloggers' wishlists and since my birthday is coming (on November 2), I thought it would be fun to do one as well - not to mention that making a collage with Picisto is tons of fun ahah! Now I hope you won't find this list boring - no, I don't need the latest iPad or Kurig coffee maker, and yes, I was tempted to include Bath & Body Works candles and tons of LUSH goodies as well but I still have tons to use up so it would be a bit of a waste. I could always put some on my Christmas wishlist... =P
1. I have been a big fan of Billy Talent since my brother's friend made me listen to River Below in high school, which resulted in me immediately rushing to hmv to buy their first album. I bought their second and third albums as soon as they came out, and I after listening to Viking Death March and Surprise Surprise (talk about an epic music video!) on repeat, I can't wait to get my hands on Dead Silence, which was released on September 11.
2. Bath melts are probably my favorite LUSH products because unlike bath bombs, they are not as harsh on my dry and eczema-prone skin, and appart from its cuteness, I absolutely cannot justify why I
need want Melting Snowman.
3. Who have not heard of Britney Spears Fantasy? Being a huge gourmand fragrances fan, I have hold off on buying Fantasy for so long because I really want to use up a few perfumes in my collection before they lose their scent but it is getting really hard! This fragrance is described as a sensual and gourmand scent, opening with fruity mix of litchi, golden quince and kiwi. The provocative heart is composed of jasmine and white chocolate and the base combines orris root, musk and woods. To me, it just smells - perfection? OK, maybe not as much as my beloved Jessica Simpson Fancy, but still, pretty close!
4. I have been really liking the look of a light scarf over a comfy jumper paired with leggings lately - it is a great versatile accessory for fall, and who can resist leopard print? I have actually ordered this one after adding it to my wishlist!
5. I know, I should not have smelled Katy Perry Purr when I spotted it at La Baie, but I did - and now, I need it! It is actually more fruity than sweet, but with notes of tangerine, pear, jasmine, honeysuckle, amber, vanilla and musk, just to name a few, it is just so deliciously juicy! I am not sure about the tackly-looking bottle but hey, it's still cute!
6. Sum 41 is another of those bands I have been listening to mainly in since high school and I eventually stopped and somehow forgot about them until I recently heard Blood In My Eyes and that's it, it's all it took for me to be hooked again. I browsed the songs of their most recent album Screaming Bloody Murder on YouTube and although I must say I was a bit disappointed - their songs are repetitive and Sum 41 does not seem to be the energic punk-rock band it was when they released All Killer, No Filler - but being a fan, I am loyal to them and this album is definitely going on my wishlist.
7. I have always wanted thigh high boots since I spotted Kim Kardashian wearing a pair, but I am wondering if they would fit my body type? I still have not found the perfect pair though!
8. I think Green Day will always be my all-time favorite band and I eagerly waited for ¡Uno!, the first of three albums to come in the next four months. I must admit I was not exactly blowned away when I listened to Oh Love, the first single, for the first time because it was far away from Green Day's usually politically incorrect musical style, but I really think it does get better with each listen. I was happily surprised by ¡Uno! because each song seems to have its own style, which is a nice refreshing change. Other favorites of mine are Nuclear Family and Stay the Night.
9. I kicked myself for passing up on LUSH Magic Wand last Christmas because I love how it is re-usable, and also, because it has the fragrance of the best-selling Snow Fairy shower gel!
10. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck is yet another fruity and sweet fragrance with notes of freesia, green tea, apple blossom, raspberry and dewberry, how can I resist?