The only mascara that does for lashes what stilettos do for legs.
- The Grip & Extend brush grasps each lash and coats from every angle
- Elastic formula stretches lashes for provocative length
- Pro-Vitamin B-5 formula conditions and smoothes for black-patent shine
- Contact lens safe and Ophthalmologist tested
How to use:
Sweep Grip and Extend Brush upwards from root to tip to grasp each lash and coat from every angle to achieve extreme length and shine. Continue building lashes until you reach your desired look. Do not let dry between coats. Repeat for lower lash line. Removes easily with soap and water or Maybelline® New York Expert Eyes® Eye Makeup Remover Towelettes.
+ amazingly lenghtens my lashes
+ the brush really gripes and extend lashes
+ the brush makes it easy to coat every lashes
+ doesn't smudge
+ lasts all day
- clumps after 2 coats
- I didn't noticed a shine
- the brush needs some used-to at first (I poked myself in the eyes a few times)
- strong scent
What I think:
This is definitely my HG mascara. It's the most lengthening mascara I've used so far. I absolutely love the brush, which is kind of square instead of your usual round mascara brush. It makes it easier to really gripes every single lashes and lengthen them. A picture is worth a thousand words, so see for yourself:
My bare lashes:
Witrh two coats of mascara:
Available colors: Very Black 01, Soft Black 05 and Brownish Black 02
Giveaway reminder: enter my giveaway for a chance to win a $25 ELF gift card!